About Us - Our Company
You can click here to download our certificate or use the certificate validation checker using certificate number 10972.
Our business is built on a foundation of innovation, market-leading product design and customer satisfaction.
We don’t believe in ‘good enough’ but are always striving to improve every aspect of our technology, business practice and service. We aim to deliver a rewarding customer experience with a friendly, responsive and yet still professional approach.
Synectic has been developing and manufacturing industrial process control and measurement instrumentation in the UK since 1990. For more than 25 years, our team has taken pride in supplying what the customer requires, when the customer requires it at the most competitive price.
Our products are used by industries as diverse as:
- Energy monitoring and demand side management
- Environmental services (including renewables, alternative energy and building management systems)
- Ready mix concrete batching.
- Food production
- Structural engineering
- Furniture testing
- Motor sport
- Chemical engineering
- Aerospace component testing.
We’ve been proud to work with well-known businesses and organisations including international standards authorities, Shell, Total, BAe systems, St Gobain and many more.
Projects that incorporate some of our products include:
- Formula One racing teams who use our amplifiers in load cells to set up wheels, while the FIA weigh F1 cars with equipment incorporating our electronics
- The Motor Industry Research Authority tests the stresses on production cars with our equipment
- Leading building management systems integrators have installed Synectic instrumentation in places no less prestigious than Downing Street, London
- The Furniture Industry Research Authority use our products to test furniture
- The Challenge of Materials Bridge in the Science Museum uses our amps to indicate forces as the public pass over the glass and piano-wire construction
- Rail companies use our hand-held instruments to check brakes on trains.
We work in two ways:
- We supply instruments to manufacturers who use them in their production processes
- We work in close partnership with companies that incorporate our instruments in their designs.
Many of our clients provide turnkey solutions in which our instruments play a key part. We refine our products to meet our client’s precise engineering criteria.
Where process control is complex, we offer full training and technical support. With large scale installations, our engineers can assist with commissioning.
Our clients often refer their customers to us for help in solving particularly complex issues. They know they can rely upon our integrity and have no fear that we will compromise their commercial position. Their customer will remain their customer.
Our products, your needs
- We can modify our products to suit your specific technical requirements
- Our quality is outstanding. Less than 0.1% of our products is returned with any type of design or manufacturing fault
- Our own brand products are manufactured in the UK and designed to meet EC regulations on EMC
- We select products from a small number of trusted UK suppliers which enable us offer packages of compatible transducers and instruments.